Crispy zucchini, mozzarella cheese. 7
Sunny-side-up eggs, mozzarella, Parmigiano Reggiano, speck, cherry tomatoes. 12
Eggs, onion, red pepper, crimini mushrooms, spinach, cherry tomatoes, fingerling potatoes,
mixed green salad, pave potato, sourdough toast. 12
Nutella French Toast
Egg bread, powdered sugar, strawberries, Nutella. 13
Mushroom & Goat Cheese Omelet
Eggs, portobello, crimini mushrooms, goat cheese, truffle oil, Applewood smoked bacon, pave potato, sourdough toast. 13
Outdoor dining now available
The safety of our guests and staff remains our number one priority Please note a few important things as we welcome you back:
• To promote social distancing, tables are not seated adjacent to one another so that there are 6 feet between guests. We only seat parties of up to 8.
• Due to our limited seating, depending on the need for tables at peak times, we may require tables of two to restrict their visit to no longer than 90 minutes after their set reservation time or seating. Tables of 3-8 may stay for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
• Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves on-site, both on the floor and in the kitchen, at all times. Staff is monitored prior to the beginning of each shift for any COVID-19 symptoms.
• In accordance with government guidelines, we must ask that you wear masks when not seated at your table. If this is a concern, we hope you will join us at a later date.
• In addition to using disposable paper menus, we will provide single-use condiments.
• We use a sanitizer that is immediately effective at eliminating viruses. We use it frequently on high-touch surfaces and at tables between seatings.
• Sanitizer is available for your use.
• We have an extensive and frequently updated cleaning protocol. Our staff is well-informed and understands the importance of frequent proper handwashing and personal hygiene.